December 30, 2016

DW Adler Media - A Cheaper Cover and Promotion Alternative for Self-Published Authors

So I went live with this today...


I'm a published and self-published author, the latter being where a lot of frustration came into play. I was frustrated with how much certain things cost, covers and promotional videos being the worst offenders. To hire a designer for a custom cover is prohibitively expensive and book trailers can be even worse. 

I ended up teaching myself Photoshop, Blender, Daz3D, and Final Cut Pro X and started creating my own covers and promotional trailers, as in the following examples:








I decided that I wanted to throw my hat in the ring and offer my services to self-published authors that don't want to break the bank paying for a cover or promotional items. I could prattle on for the next page or two but that would be redundant when I have this handy promotional video! 


For more information, please come visit my website at www.dw-adler.com and see what I have to offer. I'm excited to take what I consider a big step into the world of cover and video design. If you're a self-published author looking for a deal, I hope you'll come with me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment