March 26, 2013

Whoa, a blog...now what?

Whoa, a blog...now what?

First of all, welcome and thanks for visiting. This will be my first attempt at a blog. Will it be exciting? Witty? Full of cool info about vampires or whatever I happen to be writing about at the moment? Possibly...stick around and find out.

I'll start with a little bit about myself. I'm DW (Don) Adler, I was born and raised in beautiful Nova Scotia, perched out on the east coast of Canada. I know live in Florida with my beautiful wife and children, dreaming of the day when we can all pack it in and move back to the Great White North.

I do IT support for a living and dabble in video editing with Final Cut Pro X and 3D modeling/animation. Like 99% of the people I follow on Twitter, I dream of hitting it big with a bestselling book and am giving it the best try I can with my Shelter from the Winter series, a vampire erotica adventure. The first book, The Spring of Seduction, was released February 1st; the second, The Autumn of Desire, was released March 1st; and last but certainly not least, The Winter of Passion is releasing on April 1st. 


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to watch this space for my thoughts and musings on...well, whatever comes to my busy little mind at any given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment